Applications are now closed. Follow us on instagram for updates
The selected artists for PLOP Residency this Autumn are:
Roxanne Jackson (USA)
Kim Booker (UK)
Sanie Bokhari (Pakistan)
Xiuching Tsay (Thailand)
Tom Prinsell (USA)
George Eksts (UK)
Sarah Thibault (USA)
Ehryn Torrell (Canada)
Erick Alejandro Hernandez (USA)
John Izatt-Lowry (UK)
Anastasiya Tarasenko (USA)
Hà Ninh Pham (Vietnam)
Angeìlique Heidler (France)
William York (UK)
Madeleine Brown (UK)
Free to enter. Open to all!
Deadline for applications: (More info soon about the next round)
How to enter:
Please enter the form below in the link below :
1. A couple of sentences on what you plan to make during your time on the residency. (100 words max)
2. How would the residency benefit you? (100 words max)
3. How many days per week you would be able to commit to the studio during your time on the residency?
4. A brief outline of your practice. (100 words max)
5. A list of artists you hope to connect with in London
6. A selection of 5 images of your work. (either via email or WeTransfer)
7. If you have a website or an Instagram account please attach links.
8. Your preferred month/s. (e.g. 1st choice September, 2nd August, unable to do October)
Based in Chancery Lane, London. (Just a 5 minute walk from Chancery Lane Station and a 8 minute walk from Farringdon Station)
Studios Hours are:
Mon - Fri : 9am - 8pm
Sat : 10am - 6pm
Sun: 10am - 4pm
There are five 15m2 studios on a self contained floor.
The studios are located on the fourth floor. There is good wheelchair access in the building.
There is a large communal ‘Project Space’ on the second floor that the artists can use to document their work or to develop a more ambitious piece.
The studios will be converted into a gallery space for the end of residency show.
Each artist will donate one artwork to our Patron who is funding the residency.
Duration of days for the residency: 1 month
Number of spaces per month : 5
We have allocated our budget towards incredible Central London studios and tuition. Unfortunately we will not be providing accommodation, expenses or air travel.